PART 2 OF THE GWEN RO “STEPPER SERIES”
1. Turn the stepper upside down.
2. Place your toes in the center ridges of the stepper and feet shoulder width apart for proper weight distribution and handling.
3. Keep your back straight and shoulders in line with your elbows and wrists.
4. Using predominantly your core, pull the stepper as close to your chest as possible.
5. Return to starting position, then do a push-up.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5.
(This particular exercise is wrist intense. Every exercise is not meant for everyone. This exercise may also be done on a towel or in socks.)
1. Do 1 stepper movement to your chest followed by 1 pushup, then 1 stepper movement to your chest then 2 pushups… Go up to 10 then back down. (If 10 is too high for you then choose a smaller number)
2. Timed: How many can you do in 60 seconds?
Master Trainer, Instructor and Strength Coach.