As some of you may know, I’m always looking for new ways to torture people. Lol (.50 Joking)
PART 1 OF THE GWEN RO “STEPPER SERIES”
1. Turn the stepper upside down.
2. Place your toes in the center of the stepper for proper weight distribution and handling.
3. Keep your back straight and shoulders in line with your elbows and wrists.
4. Using predominantly your core, pull the stepper as close to your chest as possible, then back to the starting position.
(This particular exercise is wrist intense. Every exercise is not meant for everyone. This exercise may also be done on a towel or while wearing socks.)
1. How many can you do in 60 seconds?
Master Trainer, Instructor and Strength Coach.